Hello and Welcome to my blog for my ramblings about life in general as a part-time art student and part-time fast-food worker.

Monday, July 21, 2014

7/21/14



8 oz Soft Grape Purple, Mill End Wool Roving

This is a beautiful grape purple roving. It is soft and bouncy and would spin wonderfully.There is no vegetation matter or felted pieces in this roving.There are 8 ounces in this bundle. I have tried spinning some myself and it was great! If you love spinning this is a "must have" as a present for yourself or a loved one.

For more listings like this:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dreamcrafter?section_id=11573835&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1


~~Shop page~~

https://www.facebook.com/Sarlazia

~~~Shop Blog~~~

http://craftyhikikomori.blogspot.com/


Well thats my item for the day. I just re-newed this wool roving listing on etsy. I'm also going to be adding some more vintage thread once I'm done with this post.

I've sort of made a goal for myself to try to add a bit more to my listings on etsy. If there isn't anything more I can say about the item itself I'm going to add that last part you see where I give you the links to my shop's blog and FB page. It makes things look a bit niftyer I think. We'll see how it goes.

I'm also going to be posting a new post or two on my Crafty Hikikomori blog  I tell myself that I'm going to post once a day there but I always mess that up on the weekends since its hard to get to blogger on just my kindle. Anyways I'm working up a schedule that I can stick to somewhat...we'll see how long that lasts though.


No comments:

Post a Comment