Hello and Welcome to my blog for my ramblings about life in general as a part-time art student and part-time fast-food worker.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

7/23/14


Upcycled and Reconstructed Jean Drawstring Bag With a Bright Crocheted pocket front.

Here is handmade and crocheted drawstring backpack and drawstring bag. It is made out of a jean skirt that was reconstructed and up-cycled into this catchy bag. It has a red and brown crocheted pocket on the front with a button and with matching braided straps. Its dimensions are 17x15 inches.

If you would like me to make you a custom made version of this bag feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do. Since these bags are all reconstructed sometimes it might be hard to find the just-so fabric but I can easily make the crocheted pockets in the colors and shapes that you want.

For more listings like this:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dreamcrafter?section_id=10127603&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3


~~Shop page~~

https://www.facebook.com/Sarlazia

~~~Shop Blog~~~

http://craftyhikikomori.blogspot.com/
I got up today turned on my computer and pandora and the first song I hear is "Its Raining on Sunday." I'm not a avid country fan but right now that song felt so right... On the other hand rain is the farthest thing from us here in reality. 90 degrees or more was what it was yesterday and it looks like today will be the same deal. I guess the only good thing is that I won't be in the apartment during the heat of the day thanks to work.
I managed to get my promised writing done on infobarrel yesterday but I'm really dragging today. I have this bad feeling in my throat and I keep sniffing. I hope I'm not getting sick.
Well I'll still try to get something more then this done today even if it isn't what I told myself I'd do.

No comments:

Post a Comment