Hello and Welcome to my blog for my ramblings about life in general as a part-time art student and part-time fast-food worker.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

7/30/13


Upcycled and Reconstructed Jean Drawstring Bag With a Bright Crocheted pocket front.


Here is handmade and crocheted drawstring backpack and drawstring bag. It is made out of a jean skirt that was reconstructed and up-cycled into this catchy bag. It has a light brown or tan, white and yellow crocheted pocket on the front with a button and with matching braided straps.

Its dimensions are 15x16 inches.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

I Strive to have 100% satisfaction. I guarantee that the Item Described Is the item being shipped. I try to describe the condition of the item as honestly as possible. Most Items ship with in one business day of payment confirmation.

For more listings like this:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dreamcrafter?section_id=10127603&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3

~~Shop page~~

https://www.facebook.com/Sarlazia


~~~Shop Blog~~~

http://craftyhikikomori.blogspot.com/
Finally my free day is upon me...sort of. I might not have work today but I have a long list of things that I need to be doing around the apartment. Today doesn't look like there is going to be any free and fun moments. Once I'm done with this post I'm going to be heading to town to cash a check and send some of my etsy items that sold. After that I have to get my taxes done for my business license. I also have three Infobarrel articles to write...

I do plan on getting some baking done today before I cash in. I would really like some home made bread and I still have a box of cake mix to try to make into cupcakes. That will probably be later tonight after everything is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment