Hello and Welcome to my blog for my ramblings about life in general as a part-time art student and part-time fast-food worker.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

7/29/14



Large Fancy Origami Crane Black, Pink & Gold with Flowers

I have here one of my hand-folded origami cranes. It is made of 100% cotton fabric with a Japanese kimono pattern. From wing tip to the bottom it is roughly 5 inches while folded. The bottom is 2 inches long.

I Strive to have 100% satisfaction. I guarantee that the Item Described Is the item being shipped. I try to describe the condition of the item as honestly as possible. Most Items ship with in one business day of payment confirmation.

For more listings like this:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dreamcrafter?section_id=11294869&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4


~~Shop page~~

https://www.facebook.com/Sarlazia


~~~Shop Blog~~~

http://craftyhikikomori.blogspot.com/

Well it looks like I am yet again full powering myself into bubblews.com. I finally got my bill for my tuition this semester. It looks like I'm going to be taking a bite out of my savings which is not a happy thing in my mind right now. At my job I earn 800-850$ a month. If I save up that much every month it will cover my rent and tuition but I still have living expences to worry about. Living expences come up to about 200$ dollars a month.

So either I'm going to have to start looking for a second job or I'm going to have to get one redeem on bubblews a week plus whatever else I can scavenge from other sites like etsy and infobarrel.


No comments:

Post a Comment