Hello and Welcome to my blog for my ramblings about life in general as a part-time art student and part-time fast-food worker.

Friday, July 25, 2014

7/25/14


Six Felted Dark Brown Blue and Purple Embroidered Beads


Well what can I say I had a felting needle,wool thread and idle hands so I made these knowing that some people love to use them in crafts.These tiny beads have been needle felted from soft wool. Use them on all your projects as~
Buttons
Beads
Cat toy
Embellishments
or maybe
Glue them on a hair barrette
As game pieces or marbles
Sew them onto a bag or knitted sweater
Attach them onto cards and packages
Sit them in a pretty glass bowl :)
Or anything else you would like. Use your head and you could find a hundred ways to use these. These felted balls do not have holes on them for stringing them, so if you want to use them as beads you will have to use a needle to string them.

They can be sewn, glued, appliqued...you name it!
They measure about 1 inch tall but they are not all the same size. If you buy this you will be getting a lot of six felted balls in the mail.

If you would like them made with different colors or quantity from what is shown just contact me and I'll see what I can do.

I Strive to have 100% satisfaction. I guarantee that the Item Described Is the item being shipped. I try to describe the condition of the item as honestly as possible. Most Items ship with in one business day of payment confirmation.

For more listings like this:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Dreamcrafter?section_id=10082937&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6


~~Shop page~~

https://www.facebook.com/Sarlazia

~~~Shop Blog~~~

http://craftyhikikomori.blogspot.com/
Finally the weekend is here. I just have to get through one more shift at work today and then I'm free until monday. I guess I can start planning out what I'm going to be working on tomorrow. I have a couple of project that are half finished that I can wrap up. I can also work on a couple more felting balls like what you see above.

I never did get back to work on infobarrel for this week...feeling a bit giulty about that. I guess next week I'll work harder at this writing thing. Maybe I should write this blog the day before I need it so at least that much is out of the way for infobarrel.

On the plus side. Next week I have a Wednesday off of work. I'm planning on having a baking day...bread and cupcakes...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment