Hello and Welcome to my blog for my ramblings about life in general as a part-time art student and part-time fast-food worker.

Friday, June 13, 2014

6/13/14



My first attempt at Sushi.

 Well yesterday was pretty interesting at work. Towards the end of my shift one of my co-workers went on break and didn't make it back becuase she fainted while in the bathroom. Goes to show that when something bad happens it WILL catch you in the most awkwerd postition. I really feel bad for her. We had to call the ambulance and her mom. I just hope she's okay...

Anyways tomorrow after work I'm heading back to my parents for the weekend. I plan on using Saturday for gardening and Sunday for crafting for etsy. I'll put a picture up of what I get finished. I just wish I could do some sort of gardening here in indiana but...yeah.

On a plus note yesterday I somehow managed to earn 1.40$ on adsense for my blogs. Usually I just get a penny or two for each blog post but suddenly wham-bang I get a dollar. Now if I could just make that the norm for my blogs...

Well I guess I waste sometime watching the big bang theory before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment