Hello and Welcome to my blog for my ramblings about life in general as a part-time art student and part-time fast-food worker.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

6/12/14




Getting ready to ink in some of my doodles for Inpar.


Well after here comes my second from last day in my home away from home. I'm going to be heading home for the weekend and work on my parents garden. They have such big gardens and big plans for thier gardens but unless someone does the work for them nothing happens in these said gardens.

Anyways today I'm planning on getting to work on bubblews again. I'm not sure if this will mean actuall writing there since I'm still trying to biuld trust up in that place again but at least I'll show my face. 

For those of you who don't know(which is probably everyone) bubblews is a website that lets you write "articles" and pays you for every view and like that you get. Its still a very new website so its very buggy....very.buggy. In fact its really hard to trust them with all the issues that they have. I keep with them though becuase they do once in a blue moon pay you if you contact them in the just-right-way. So far they have helped me a lot in my journy through living on my own for the first time.

On top of bubblews I also plan on blogging some more or getting ready to blog. I need to start drawing and writing some more stuff for my blog for Inpar which has been wallowing in cyber space for a whole semester now.

Then of course there is work...


No comments:

Post a Comment