Hello and Welcome to my blog for my ramblings about life in general as a part-time art student and part-time fast-food worker.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

6/11/14

My cup of hot choco to start the day. Made in the coffee pot.
Hello I am Sheryl just your somewhat normal young person going on adult. I felt like I needed a blog to help me get into a writery mood. At least I can use this to help my fingers get moving even if all I'm doing to talking about weather.
I am a part-time art student at IUP. I am more interested in the fiber arts area. I have been asked often what I want to do as an art student but to be really truthful I haven't a clue. I just know that art is what I enjoy, even though I tend to stray to the crafty side of it I don't think I'm too bad as it.
Another thing that people can't understand about me is that I am going part-time as an art student when I have already finished a degree in english. I also loved english...
I guess that is another reason I want to have this blog. I got this degree in creative writing but unless I keep writing in one form or another I'm never going to do anything with it.
Well anyways I guess thats it for my intro to this blog. I have to go get ready for work. Once I get back from work I'll be getting to work on my webtoon that I'm playing around with on my spare time. I'll write more about that tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment